Comfortably Numb-pink floyd On 音乐 @2008-08-29 1,867 views
今天要推荐的还是伟大的乐队Pink Floyd,他们无论在唱腔诠释与意境铺陈都富戏剧张力,精致体现出旋律的震撼。这首《Comfortably Numb 》,开始的那样绵绵的鼓点,配合着电吉他的迷幻音色,主唱的说唱,一切都是那么无懈可击。
当听到:“Hello.Is there anybody in there?”内心震撼绝对不亚于恶魔殿下的那句:“oh,girl, we are the same~~”
这样的传世之作是值得从头到尾连听数遍的,从开始它就扼住你的脉搏,让你被感动,感情却又无法宣泄,这里的歌曲早已超出了玩乐的浅薄之域。
试听:Comfortably Numb-pink floyd
Hello?嗨?
Is there anybody in there?这里有人吗?
Just nod if you can hear me.如果听到的话,请点头
Is there anyone at home?这里有人在家吗?
Come on, now,不要这样,
I hear you\’re feeling down.我知道你情绪低落
Well i can ease your pain我可以消除你的痛苦
Get you on your feet again.让你再次振作
Relax.放松下来.
I\’ll need some information first.首先我需要一些信息
Just the basic facts.只要最基本的事实
Can you show me where it hurts?你可以告诉我哪里受伤了吗?
There is no pain you are receding没有痛苦了,你正逐渐远去,直至消失
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon.像远处的船,在地平线上轰鸣
You are only coming through in waves.你只是在波浪里穿行
Your lips move but i can\’t hear what you\’re saying.你的嘴唇在动,但我听不到你在说什么
When i was a child i had a fever当我年轻的时候,我很狂热
My hands felt just like two balloons.我的双手就像两个气球一样坠落
Now i\’ve got that feeling once again现在我又找到了这感觉
I can\’t explain you would not understand我不能解释,因为你不会明白
This is not how i am.这并不是真正的我.
I have become comfortably numb.我已经坠入,安逸的麻木昏迷
O.k.好吧
Just a little pinprick.就当是惊鸿一瞥
There\’ll be no more aaaaaaaaah!从此,不会再有\”啊!!!!\”的狂叫
But you may feel a little sick.但是你可能感觉有点虚弱,
Can you stand up?你可以站起来吗?
I do believe it\’s working, good.我相信你可以做得很好.
That\’ll keep you going through the show这将使你穿越过虚伪表演.
Come on it\’s time to go.来吧,是时候走了
There is no pain you are receding没有痛苦了,你正逐渐远去,直至消失
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon.像远处的船,在地平线上轰鸣
You are only coming through in waves.你只是在波浪里穿行
Your lips move but i can\’t hear what you\’re saying.你的嘴唇在动,但我听不到你在说什么
When i was a child当我还是个孩子的时候
I caught a fleeting glimpse我匆匆一瞥
Out of the corner of my eye.最终,从我的眼角逝去
I turned to look but it was gone我转过头去看,但它已经远离
I cannot put my finger on it now我已经不能将它指明
The child is grown,孩子长大,
The dream is gone.梦想,远离.
I have become comfortably numb. 我已经坠入,安逸的麻木昏迷.

我说两句 » (首次评论需要审核!)